Research and Outreach Librarian
Research and Instruction Services
Liaison for Citation Management, Zotero, Poster Printing, Classics, Music, and History
During the academic year:
Sunday: 12:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Promoting open source citation management software use in academia
- Increasing student learning and engagement in library instruction sessions
- Creating helpful and current online instructional materials
- Promoting critical information literacy skills through technology rich assignment based learning
- Promoting visual literacy skills through assignment based learning
- Fostering a vibrant library space through outreach activities such as events, exhibits, and displays
- Investigating and implementing the tenets of instructional design