Posting of Notices in the University Library
- Library Staff will remove out-dated information as needed.
- Library Staff will remove notices that do not comply with the policies below.
- No notices may be posted in locations other the ones listed below.
- Contact Elizabeth Anne Teaff with questions.
Locations for Posting W&L Related Notices
- Notices, flyers, or posters may be posted to the bulletin boards on each floor (located across from the double elevators).
- The main floor has additional bulletin board locations near each entrance.
- Notices, flyers, or posters may also be posted inside the restrooms.
- Notices, flyers, or posters may be posted to the bulletin board located on the 4th floor near the elevator.
Non-W&L Related Notices
- Non-W&L notices placed on the bulletin boards in the University Library must be reviewed by the Access Services Librarian (Information Desk, Office M16).
- Notices must be non-commercial in nature and/or of particular interest to W&L students, faculty and staff.
- Notices will be dated and initialed by the Access Services Librarian.