DOCUMENTATION STYLES FOR THE SCIENCES
Association (APA) documentation
- Tips and answers to the most common questions about documentation
- Electronic References
- Part of the APAStyle.org website.
- APA Style
- A webpage summary by W&L's Leyburn Library.
American Chemical Society (ACS) documentation
- The ACS Style Guide: A Manual for Authors
and Editors, 2nd ed.
W&L Science Library: QD8.5
Reference Style Guidelines
Samples and suggestions for research papers
- From Lehigh University
Guidelines for Documenting Sources
- From Youngstown State University
Council of Science Editors (CSE)
documentation (formerly Council of Biology Editors)
- Scientific Style and Format: The CBE
Manual for Authors, Editors, and Publishers, 6th ed.
- W&L Science Library: Science Reference T
Style and Format
- Part of the official Council
of Science Editors (CSE) website.
- From The University of Wisconsin-Madison Writing Center.
Library of Medicine Recommended Formats for Bibliographic Citation
- The Council of Science Editors (CSE) bases their recommendations on these