The University Collection of Art and History (UCAH) at Washington and Lee University supports the university as an interdisciplinary teaching resource through the preservation, study, interpretation and exhibition of its collections. UCAH is composed of three areas that are administered collectively by the Director of UCAH: The Lee Chapel & Museum; the Reeves Collection; and the Art Collection.
- Ceramics in America 2014 (1)
- Chinese export porcelain: In the Reeves Center collection at Washington and Lee University (1)
- Collaborative endeavors in the chemical analysis of art and cultural heritage materials (1)
- Invisible founders: How two centuries of African American families transformed a plantation into a college (1)
- Made in China: Export porcelain from the Leo and Doris Hodroff collection at Winterthur (1)