Cambridge University PressSHERPA: Unknown
- Across forest, steppe and mountain: Environment, identity and empire in Qing China's borderlands (1)
- Christian Democratic workers and the forging of German democracy, 1920-1980 (1)
- Florentine Tuscany: Structures and practices of power (1)
- Journal of Chinese History (1)
- Privacy and power: A transatlantic dialogue in the shadow of the NSA-affair (1)
Cultivating Torghut Mongols in a semi-arid steppe
Foucault's panopticon: A model for NSA surveillance?