SONY Digital Voice Recorder Instructions
- Turn ON recorder slide "Hold" button all the way to left and hit "ENT" button;
- To record, hit red button on right of device.
- To turn OFF, slide "Hold" button all the way to the right and hit the "Play" button.
To Download Audio File (PC Instructions):
- Plug into Computer;
- Open "My Computer" on PC;
- Click on "IC Recorder";
- Open the "VOICE" folder;
- Your MP3 file will reside within one of the numbered folders named "FOLDER"; ignore the files named "VOICE";
- When you have located your MP3 file, copy it to your destination (h: drive, personal thumb drive, etc).
You can drag and drop your file or copy/paste;
- When finished, look at the taskbar, in the lower right corner of the screen and select the safely "Remove Hardware" icon;
- In the window that appears, select USB Mass storage device, and press the "Stop" button.
*Headsets, for use with the Voice Recorders, may be checked-out at the Information Desk of the Leyburn Library.
For questions please contact ITS @ (540) 458-4357.