Photocopiers in Leyburn Library & Telford Libraries
There are three public copiers (BizHub Multi-Function Print Devices) located in Leyburn Library:
Two on the main floor, and one on lower level one.
The Telford Science Library has a photocopy machine its the main floor near the Circulation Desk.
Instructions for BizHub Multi-Function Print Devices
Login & Photocopy:
- Press “User ID” on the touch screen;
- Type in your Access Code (Departmental Code, University ID, or Guest Access Code) on the touch screen;
- Press “OK” on the touch screen;
- Press “Login” on the touch screen;
- Start button will turn Blue when ready to photocopy.
: Use last 7 digits of your student ID as Access Code.
Your account will be charged for photocopies, no charge for scans.
: use assigned Access Code.
Contact Copying Services @ 8448 to set-up code.
: request Access Code @ the Information Desk.
Black & White ($0.10 per page) / Color ($0.50 per page) / Pay @ the Information Desk.
- Log into the device (see above);
- Press the “Fax/Scan” button;
- Select an email address to send the scan by pressing “Address Search” on the touch screen;
- Press “Search” on the touch screen and type your surname;
- Push “Start/Search” on the touch screen;
- Select your email address by touching it and press “OK”;
- Select “Scan Settings” on the touch screen;
- Select File Type “Compact PDF”;
- If there are multiple pages, select “Separate Scan”;
- Press the “Start” button;
- When you are finished scanning, press “Finish” on the touch screen and then press “Start” to send the document to the email address you selected.