- Reservations must be made for dates and times that University Library is open. If the library is closed our rooms may not be used.
- In the event of a scheduling conflict, we will make every attempt to accommodate both parties, although academic classes and exams take priority over other events.
- Please limit your reservations to 4 hours per day. At its discretion, the University Library may limit/cancel reservations in excess of 4 hours per day.
- If a reservation is not claimed within the first 30 minutes, it may be considered cancelled. Anyone may use the room at that point.
- All reservations must comply with the Washington and Lee University Facilities Use Policy.
- Students may not leave belongings in any area (other than their assigned carrel or locked study) for more than 24 hours. Unattended items will be moved to the Library’s Lost & Found.