An exhibit celebrating 40 years of Leyburn Library!
Rewriting the Code: Women in Technology Forum
Register at rewritingthecode.wludci.info
Schedule of Events:
Friday, March 1: Northen Auditorium
- 5:00 PM: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Dodging Silver Bullets: Understanding the Role of Technology in Social Change | Chelsea Barabas, Research Scientist, MIT
Saturday, March 2: Hillel 101
- 9:30 AM: WELCOME BREAKFAST
- 10:00 AM: PANEL DISCUSSION: Technology and Social Justice
- 11:15 AM: PANEL DISCUSSION: Making History
- 12:30 PM: NETWORKING LUNCH | Registration Required
- 1:30 PM: LIGHTNING TALKS: The Best Career Advice I’ve Ever Gotten
- 2:45 PM: PANEL DISCUSSION: Technology and Storytelling
Prof. Finch will talk about his experience as a documentary filmmaker. Finch is the writer, producer, and director of “Triton: America’s Deep Secret” (2018) and “A Writer’s Roots: Kurt Vonnegut’s Indianapolis” (2015).