- Yes, but please clean up after yourself. There are trash cans on every floor. Please put lids on your drinks.
- We have vending machines (snacks, coffee, hot chocolate, water, and soda) on the main floor of Leyburn Library.
- If you order pizza save us a slice!
The University Library has lockers for student use.
- Main Floor of Leyburn: Lockers in these locations are are intended for short-term (24 hours or less) use. To lock and unlock enter a four digit code of your choosing.
- Leyburn 4th Floor: There are 12 lockers with keys. Keys can be checked-out from the Information Desk on a term by term basis.
Have more questions? Contact a librarian
- LEYBURN MAIN FLOOR: The front part of this floor, toward Washington Hall, is intended for collaboration; those individuals looking for quiet study should use the back of the floor (towards Woods Creek) or the lower levels. Group Study Rooms (M40, M41, M42) may be reserved here.
- LEYBURN THIRD FLOOR: Room 321 has been designated for quiet study, contemplation, reading, or other quiet occupations. NO computers or phones allowed in this room unless they are turned off while using this space. MP3 players allowed with earbuds.
- LEYBURN(OTHER LOCATIONS): There are several individual and small-group study rooms on levels 2 through 4 that are available for transient use.
- TELFORD SCIENCE FOURTH FLOOR: There are group study areas located on this floor for transient use.
Students may not leave their belongings in any area (other than their assigned carrel or locked study) for more than 24 hours. Unattended items will be moved to the Library’s Lost & Found located behind the Information Desk.
For personal use, we offer carrels & locked studies In order to prevent theft, items of value should not be left unattended in either Library or in your library carrel.
During the academic year, both Leyburn and Telford Science are open to W&L faculty, staff, & students 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
University ID required to open doors 10 p.m. – 6 a.m.
We are open to the general public 7 days a week, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
IN LEYBURN: On all 5 floors.
There are no restrooms/bathrooms in TELFORD SCIENCE, however there are some located in the Great Hall.
Both Leyburn and Telford libraries offer study carrels. Leyburn also has locked studies.
- Carrels are assigned for the academic year and locked studies may be reserved for the term or the academic year.
- More information