In preparation for the eventual installation of CARPE, the Center for Academic Resources & Pedagogical Excellence, physical materials are now organized in the following permanent locations within Leyburn Library:
- Main Floor: reference collection, DVDs, current periodicals, & books on CD
- Lower Level 1: books with call numbers A – BQ
- Lower Level 2: books with call numbers BR – F (excluding science titles)
- Lower Level 3: books with call numbers G through PQ
- Lower Level 4: books with call numbers PR through Z (excluding science titles), all folios, bound periodicals, government documents, and VHS tapes
Problems finding something? Stop by Leyburn Library’s Information Desk—safely staffed using acrylic safety dividers. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have problems navigating Library of Congress (LOC) call numbers? They are a lot different from Dewey! Review our “How to Read a Library of Congress Call Number” handout, available as a machine readable PDF.