This year, Winter Break starts early. Fall finals conclude on Friday, November 20, 2020, and Winter Term classes begin on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
Before you head to Leyburn or Telford during this long intersession, make sure to review our Winter Break Hours.
2020-21 Winter Break Hours for Leyburn & Telford Science Libraries
- November 20, close at 6 pm
- November 21 through 29: Closed
- November 30 through December 18: Open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday & closed weekends
- December 19 through January 3: Closed
- January 4 through January 18: Open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday & closed weekends
During operating hours, Leyburn and Telford Libraries are open to current students/faculty/staff only.
Swipe card required for entry.
Public patrons can request outside material pickup by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.