University Library Carrels
For the 2020-21 academic year, the University Library has approximately 240 carrels available for short term use.
- Personal items may not be stored in carrels overnight.
- Please do not leave valuable items unattended in the University Library.
Leyburn Library Locked Studies
For the 2020-21 academic year, Leyburn Library has 22 locked studies. They are assigned according to the following priorities and time periods:
- Seniors writing honors theses. Assigned for the academic year.
- Faculty members doing research. Assigned on a one-term basis.
- Upperclassmen with projects requiring extensive library research. Assigned on a one-term basis.
University Library Student Lockers
The University Library has lockers for student use.
Main Floor of Leyburn: Lockers in these locations are are intended for short-term (24 hours or less) use. To lock and unlock enter a four digit code of your choosing.
Leyburn 2nd and 4th Floors: There are 24 lockers with keys. Keys can be checked-out from the Information Desk on a term by term basis.